April Showers bring May Flowers, right?! I cannot wait for the nice spring weather to grace Ohio, but until then we’ll have a lot of recesses indoors. Since noone likes to be stuck inside–especiallyyy crazy toddlers–I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite movement songs that are perfect for putting some of that pent up energy to use. Next time you can’t get outside and everyone is about to melt down, refer to this list.
1. The Goldfish by The Laurie Berkner Band
2. Lets Get Fit — Counting to 100 by 1’s by Jack Heartmann
3. We are the Dinosaurs by The Laurie Berkner Band
4. Animal Action from Kids in Motion
5. Freeze Dance by the Kiboomers
6. Shake Your Sillies Out by The Learning Station
7. Monster Boogie by The Laurie Berkner Band
8. Stand Up Sit Down by Patty Shukla
9. Bear Hunt from Kids in Action
10. If You’re a Kid (Dance Around!) By Harry Kindergarten Music
If you have a favorite that didn’t make it on the list please feel free to share in the comments!